Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy new year...

Hello to all...

My first post for 2014, I hope you all had a great Christmas and New year!!
I got very spoilt at Christmas time with lots of new crafting goodies...so I have been happily playing in my craft room, which I also got new furniture for!! 
(I will have to post some pics of my room once its all finished and I clean up my desk lol!!)

But to start off the year I have a Christmas card to share with you that I made for a fellow 
Magnolia team  mate... ( I couldn't show you until she received it or it wouldn't be a surprise hehe )

Stamps I used:
Day before Christmas noel Tilda  and Merry Christmas text
from Winter Wonderland collection

Winter Wonderland Collection - The Day Before X-mas Noel Tilda        Winter Wonderland Collection - Merry Christmas Text


Here it is...A bauble shaped card!!
I added some bells for a little Christmas jingle..


The card is held closed with the ribbon on top of the bauble...
I added lots of shaved ice for sparkle and shine...
and coloured my images using distress ink!!


Thanks for visiting me and I hope to see you all a lot throughout this new year!!
Hugz Ashlee..


2 comments:

  1. Ashlee happy new year to you too
    your card is gorgeous
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Great how you used the text stamp, I will remember that ;-) Love your colouring!!! Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Magnolia blog, I really appreciate your comments!!