Monday, May 26, 2014

Tilda and Millie Mouse...!!

Evening everyone..
Today I made this little card using the new stamp - Tilda with Millie the mouse 
from Animals of the year collection..
 I coloured her up using my Copics and painted 
the background/grass area using Senellier watercolours...!!



Beautiful flowers from I am roses....
 I am loving these, they are so pretty..!!
I did all the stitching using my sewing machine...
 I enjoy putting some stitching on my cards!!



I used the doohickey leaf and swirl for the large swirl around the image...!!

Thanks for stopping  by my blog,
I hope you have enjoyed your visit here...please come visit me again !!

Big Hugz from Tassie, Ashlee.


Challenges:
Midweek Magnolias - pretty in pink : http://www.midweekmagnolias.blogspot.com.au/
Tildas Town - use your stash : http://tildastown.wordpress.com/
Magnolia forever - anything goes : http://magnolia-for-ever.blogspot.com.au/
Magnolia down under - tic tac toe (Masking,shabby,sentiment) : http://www.magnoliadownunderchallenges.blogspot.com.au/

13 comments:

  1. Very sweet card, beautiful colors and details. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge. hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning, love the soft colors and your coloring
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful creation Ashlee, beautiful layout, colouring and masking. Thank you for coming over to play at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Ashlee. Love the adorable image and the design is beautifully embellished.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Great Colours! Isn't Millie just Adorable! Love all your Lace, Ribbon and Beautiful Flowers! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! Your coloring looks fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just so beautiful! I could gaze at your colouring all day!
    many thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Très belle association de tampons et des couleurs éclatantes!Merci pour ta participation sur magnolia forever!
    xxx Valou b

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Really gorgeous! I love those colors design and gorgeous coloring! I'm now a new follower of your lovely blog! And thank you for joining us at Magnolia Forever! Hugs, Flo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so beautiful! Lovely peach colors & your coloring is awesome.
    THank you for joining Tilda's Town this week.
    hugs, shien shien

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, and wonderful colouring. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Forever.
    Hugs Betty

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a beautiful card! Wonderful coloring and I love how you kept the background quite monochrome.

    Thanks for joining our TicTacToe Challenge at Magnolia Down Under!

    Hugs
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Magnolia blog, I really appreciate your comments!!