Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Black/white and one colour..

Hey everyone, 
The challenge at Inky chicks is to use black/white and a colour...
This was something different for me and I was really quite pleased with the outcome!!!

Here is my card...


I coloured the image using distress ink markers and re-inkers on Langton hot press smooth paper.
The flowers are from Wild orchid crafts...
I also made the little hat pin poking out ot the flowers!!

There is lots of sparkle sprinkled all around the outside edge of the card...as the sentiment says 
'fairy dust is a must"!!



See my hat pin...these are fun to make, and look so pretty!!
There is so many nice beads and pearls available to make these with.
(I got mine from my local spotlight)


This Tilda stamp is so cute...
I had her on my wish list for awhile so I recently purchased her!!
She is called - Fairy tale Tilda from Fairy tale collection.



Here is a close up of my coloured image!


Well thank you for stopping by my blog,...
I hope you can join us girls in the challenge and don't forget to pop on over to the challenge blog 
to see what the other girls have made to share with you!!

Hugz Ashlee


Challenges: 
Lovely hanglar or magnolia - love or hearts (heart brad) - http://lovely-haenglar-only.blogspot.com.au

Time for magnolia - anything goes - http://timeformagnoliachallenge.blogspot.com.au

MDUC - hearts and flowers (heart brad and flowers) - http://magnoliadownunderchallenges.blogspot.com.au




7 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous
    love the touch of green
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Super Cute Card! Love the touch of Green to highlight your Froggy, Papers and Flowers. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, love the image and sentiment combo, great flowers. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, I love the monochrome with the splash of sunshine yellow. Super layout and details. Thanks for joining us at LHOSM.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtig Ashley. Dit ziet er echt supermooi uit. Gezellig dat je met ons meedoet bij TFMC. Bedankt en succes. Liefs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card ! Thanks for playing along with us at MDUC ♥ Hug, Janne

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEE U TEE FUL...........
    Thank you for playing along with the Hearts and flowers challenge at MDUC blog.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Magnolia blog, I really appreciate your comments!!