Monday, February 3, 2014

Wishing you....happiness!

Hey everyone...
I have a new Maggie card to share with you coloured using my copics!!
I haven't had my markers out for awhile because I have been addicted to my distress inks but once I picked them up I realized I had missed them !! Lol

This is a new stamp from the lost and found collection from magnolia - tilda with big balloon 


Sentiment is from LOTV and stamped with stampin up ink..


Flowers are from wild orchid crafts... 
I put some cheesecloth behind the image along with a cute doily!!


Isn't the little butterfly so cute...?
I added some white highlights to my tilda using opaque white paint.


I stitched the card using my sewing machine around the image and the background card...

A Nice and pink card for a special someone...with lots of pearls and pretty things! 

Hugz ashlee 

Challenges :

You me and magnolia - anything goes - http://youmeandmagnolia.blogspot.com.au

Magnolia licious - anything goes - http://magnolia-liciouschallengeblog.blogspot.com.au

Marvelous magnolias - pretty pearls - http://marvelousmagnoliachallenge.blogspot.com.au

Lovely hangar or magnolia - pearls and lace - http://lovely-haenglar-only.blogspot.com.au





6 comments:

  1. Yeah glad you got your copics out! She is Beautiful! Loooovin all this pink and I really like the hanging lace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious....hope to see you again next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Looove the pearl strings, and great image. So beautiful, and lovely flowers. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. It's a beautiful card, Ashlee.
    Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia.

    Hugs,
    Dian Ratna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Aahlee - your design and colours are so pretty. Such beautifully embellished for the adorable Tilda!!

    Thanks so much for joining LHOSM,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Ashlee..... very very cute card!!
    Thank you for joining us at with the ANYTHING GOES challenge at Magnolia-licious. I hope to see you again for the next challenge.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Magnolia blog, I really appreciate your comments!!