Saturday, February 23, 2013

Eggstra special....

Hello everyone..
I finished a card last night using some of the gorgeous new easter stamps from Magnolia, I just LOVE happy easter tilda she reminds me of the people off the car ad where they are jumping in the air lol!! she is just so cute!!
 
I experimented with my cameo machine to get a different shape for my card,
I was trying to figure out how to do an easel card with it!
(think I have figured it out but this one isnt an easel)
 
 
Here is my card...
I hope you all like it!!
 
 



 
 
Thanks for stopping by
Hugz Ash
 
Stamps: Happy easter tilda, Happy easter background
Flowers: Magnolia and wild orchid
Pearls and rhinestones: Magnolia knick knackerys and liquid pearls
Colour: Derwent pencils
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. She looks Lovely in her Mauves! Love the Shape of the Card! Cann't wait to see your worked out Easle card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ashlee,

    What a wonderfull card love Tilda.

    Hugs Marrie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Magnolia blog, I really appreciate your comments!!