Thursday, April 25, 2013

For you...!!

Hey everyone,
Im on a roll this week, Ive finished another card..
This time I've used happy princess Tilda!!
I think this Tilda looks like she has grown up a little...so cute!!
 
 
 
I recycled a tag that I got with a stamp parcel from give a girl a...I inked it up with some distress ink and then added some pretty ribbons!!



 
Coloured tilda with Prisma colour pencils...


 
 
I have another card to share but Ill post that one later...
Till next time happy crafting!!
 
Hugz ash
 
Challenges:
Tildas town - ONCE UPON A TIME : http://tildastown.wordpress.com/
Simon says stamp : ANYTHING GOES : http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com.au/
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Wow, great job, just love it! Thanks for sharing with us @Tilda's Town this week!

    Riet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing job as Usual!Love your colour scheme! Just Cann't wait to see what you blow us away with next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good day Ashlee!!
    Love love your coloring... amazing!!!
    and your design also stunning!
    thanks for joining MDUC this week dear..
    Love,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card love your colouring thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colouring takes my breath away...Just adorable!
    Thanks for joining MDUC!
    Good kuck!/Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm now a follower too sweetie..
    Seeing as you asked so nicely on inky chicks x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card!! Love how you colored Tilda!! Great design too!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Magnolia blog, I really appreciate your comments!!