Tuesday, October 15, 2013

"Wish you a merry christmas"

I am here with a Christmas card to share with you....
This is my first of many I need to get done in time for christmas...and it really isnt that far away!!

I used lots of sparkly kindly glitz and 3D kindy glitz for the snow...
(thanks for that Jenny I love it!!)


"We wish you a merry christmas, We wish you a merry christmas"!!
I added faux stitching using the 3d kindy glitz... 


Wild Orchid crafts white and blue flowers...with some sparkly kindy glitz too!!
All the ribbon and lace is from my shop Ashcraft and Gifts...


Close up of my coloured Edwin image using distress inks...
This Edwin is from the christmas story collection - Ski Edwin with snowflakes and the background is 
Old Swedish church from the same collection!!


This is the tag thats inside the little pocket...



The inside of my card...this is a marieanne designs die...so cute for christmas cards!!


I hope you like my finished project....

Hugz Ashlee

Challenges:
Midweek Magnolias - song " we wish you a merry christmas": 


Marvellous Magnolias - anything goes: 

Simply Magnolia - flowers and lace: 

Simons says stamp - use a rubber or clear stamp : 





10 comments:

  1. wow...what a stunning card, love it. Beautiful details.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Ashlee!
    Love the colours and your fantastic colouring.
    Have a wonderful week sweetie
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just LOVE your creation and would love to see more from you, but I can't find at your blog where I could follow you...

    Hugs Lotte!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Scene! Love your Colour Choices too! Great Idea making the stitching with the Kindy Glitz. Love the Finished Inside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing. Love the sparkle and the inside is just as gorgeous as the outside. Thanks for playing along with us in the use a RUBBER OR CLEAR STAMP challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful Christmas card Ashlee!! I love your coloring.
    Thank you so much for joining MDUC this week.
    Wish you a lovely weekend!
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another wonderful card Ashlee, lovely layout, colour combo and embellishments. Thank you for joining us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Ashley, I so love to see this ! you made such a beautiful winter scene and it was gorgeous Christmas card too..
    Many thanks for joining us at MDUC and good luck!
    Hugs, Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow another gorgeous card. Thanks again for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Ashlee, Your card is beautiful honey. I spotted it in a challenge! I love all your little embellishments and inside is just as wonderful as the outside. I love your colouring and your cute tag too. Cant wait to see what you make next. Cuddles Jay xxx (your newest follower)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Magnolia blog, I really appreciate your comments!!