Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Use an animal stamp...

Hey guys and gals...
We have a new challenge at inky chicks and that's to use a cute animal stamp..
So of course I grabbed out some magnolia stamps!!

I have used two stamps from the little circus Moscow collection
- Miss Dorothy 
- Elephant show tilda 

Here is my creation....


I coloured my masked image using distress inks...it was stamped using archival black.
I added lots of jazz glitter glue and stickles for sparkle...


The sentiment is a new stamp I got from LOTV... 

I stitched around the card and the image..I just love using my new machine!!!!


The hat pin I made using some pretty beads and pearls...I purchased all the supplies from my local spotlight, so easy and fun to make !! 

Flowers are from wild orchid crafts...


Thanks for stopping by...hope to see you here again soon!! 

Oh and don't forget to come and join in our challenge @ inky chicks
 http://inkychicks.blogspot.com.au

Hugz ashlee

Challenges:

Lovely hangar or magnolia - pearls and lace - http://lovely-haenglar-only.blogspot.com.au

You. Me and magnolia - anything goes - http://youmeandmagnolia.blogspot.com.au

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the doily, great design with the flowers, and such a fun and pretty image. Gorgeous coloring. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How good does this card look! Love your new LOTV Stamps too! Perfectely Layered and Embellished! Have a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is beautiful, thank you for joining us at LHOSM with your gorgeous creation.
    hugs Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Magnolia blog, I really appreciate your comments!!