Monday, October 6, 2014

Recipe @ Magnolia down under..!!

Hi everyone... 
Its time for a new challenge at Magnolia down under for this fortnight and this time its a recipe - yellow, pink, lace and pearls!!

I used one of the new stamps from the latest Christmas theme stamp-club kit..
I'm not sure what she is called yet but she is super duper cute!!

I coloured her up using Copic markers...




The paper flowers are made using an awesome new die that was included in the Christmas doohickey club, I added some stickles to them for some pretty sparkle..!!

The designer paper I used is all from Maja designs..
such beautiful papers!!


Thanks for visiting me and please come and join us in the challenge at MDUC...


Big Tassie hugz...
Ashlee

3 comments:

  1. Wow Wow Wow! What a Stunning Easle Card! I Love Easle Cards and this one is right on top of the Gorgeous Pile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image, gorgeous dies and shapes. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Magnolia blog, I really appreciate your comments!!